Tru-Spec Baselayer Mock Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt
TRU-SPEC® undergarments manufactured from CORDURA® brand Base layer fabric provides a layer of comfort and protection next to your skin that no police officer, fire fighter or soldier can afford to be without. In addition to an unsurpassed feel, the ultra-soft 60/40cotton/nylon jersey knit provides multiple advantages over either cotton or polyester.
- Breathability and exceptional moisture wicking ability that absorbs moisture much more quickly than 100% cotton and dries 2.5 times faster than 100% cotton
- Won't melt or drip like polyester
- Helps protect against flash fires and reduce burn injury severity by charring
- CORDURA® BRAND BASELAYER SHIRTS MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF NFPA 1975-2009 FOR STATION AND WORK UNIFORMS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- FreshFX® fabric technology provides lasting freshness
- Greater strength-to-weight ratio than cotton and exceptional abrasion resistance, CORDURA® brand Baselayer fabric is much less susceptible to holes, tears and snags
- Constructed from no melt, no drip 60/40 cotton nylon CORDURA® baselayer jersey knit fabric
- FlatLock Construction To Reduce Friction
- Ribbed Knit Mock Neck Collar With Double Needle Cover Stitch
- Heat Transferred Inner Tag
- Offset Shoulder Seam To Minimize Abrasion & Seam Stacking
- Double Needle Cover Stitch Seam on Sleeves & Bottom
Tru-Spec BaselayerCrew Neck Shirt
DEFEND YOUR BASE
IEDs. RPGs. The heat. The cold. They’re all constant threats. That’s why soldiers need every advantage they can get to protect themselves. CORDURA Baselayer fabric is one of those advantages. A high-performance knit engineered from a proprietary blend of INVISTA T420 nylon and cotton, CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is 6x more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton. It’s comfortable and versatile in all climates. Absorbs moisture quickly. Won’t melt or drip like polyester. Helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries severity by charring.
- Ribbed knit crew neck collar with double needle cover stitch
- Heat transferred inner tag
- Offset shoulder seam to minimize abrasion & seam stacking
- Double needle cover stitch seam on sleeves & bottom
- FlatLock construction to reduce friction
The CORDURA Baselayer fabric is designed to meet No Melt No Drip standards and is not fire resistant.