Woolrich 44437 Men's Round Neck Short Sleeve Base Layer Shirt
Free Shipping on All Orders*
The Woolrich Elite Series Base Layer garments are extremely comfortable and functional. They feel like ultra-soft cotton, but wicks moisture away from the skin and Allows water steam to pass through the wool fiber without losing thermal properties. Merino wool puts a new twist on old fiber. Mercerized Merino is finer and softer than most other wools. There is no itching or scratching thanks to the 6 stage process Known as mercerizing. This Gives the feel of the wool cashmere and the look of silk, ideal for next-to-skin applications. The wool still has all the original benefits of ITS Including breathability, durability, moisture absorption and release, micro-climate fabric and skin Between buffer, All season wear, odor resistance, stain resistance, and crease resistance. Mercerized merino is machine washable and can be tumble dried.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Optimizes physical activity During heat transfer, keeping your body dry.
- Superior to cotton or polyester, with greater breathability, temperature regulation, moisture and inherent antimicrobial properties Control.
- Keep comfortable in hot environments or sub-zero temperatures.
- Absorbs and neutralizes unpleasant odors; When washing an advantage Opportunities are limited.
- Merino is finer, softer and best of all, is itch-free, UNLIKE traditional wool.
- Easy care: machine wash or dry clean, line dry.
- SIZE RUNS BIG.
We Also Recommend
JT Paintball Tactical Premiere 2001 Black Gloves
SnugPak Vapour Active Wind Top Jacket Coyote Thermal Materials
Tru-Spec Men's TRU Xtreme Gen1 50/50 Cordura Nylon Cotton RS Combat Shirt, Black