Battle Steel Carbine Length Quad Rail
Free Shipping on All Orders*
The BATTLE STEEL carbine railed forend is a high-quality 2-piece Picatinny forend for the type carbines that replaces the weapon's stock forend allowing the user to mount a variety of accessories.
Machined to military specification hard-anodized aluminum, they're stronger, dissipate heat much better and provide rock-solid weapon fit. These precision rails enable consistent " repeat zero" of any accurately dimensioned devices attached to them. The 5 QD (quick detach) anti-rotate swivel ports that are located 2 per side, front and rear and 1 at the bottom front, prevent 360 degree rotation of the sling, for non-binding and twisting.
- DROP-IN, 2 piece design , mounts just like factory hand guards.
- No gunsmithing required
- 4 Sided 1913 Picatinny Rail System.
- 5 QD (Quick Detach) Anti-Rotate Swivel Ports
- Top Rail Is In Line With Flat-Top Of Weapon Receiver
- Very Secure, No Movement
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% US Made
- Lightweight Only 8oz
- 6061/T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Type 2 Class III Hard coat Anodized
- CNC Machined For Solid Bar-Stock
We Also Recommend
Kley-Zion Tactical Pistol Lanyard w/ Belt Loop Attachment
Franklin Uniforce Tactical Gloves - Multiple Models