Kley-Zion Armors Barrel Spline Socket Rod 100% MADE IN USA
Free Shipping on All Orders*
A great tool that securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work. The removal and installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler.
Designed to be gripped in a bench vise so that the rod is either horizontal or vertical. The upper receiver is then slid onto the rod and the rod’s integral splines enter the barrel extension and secure the barrel extension from turning.
This allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension. The receiver vise blocks transmit the turning force into the aluminum receiver, a good part of which passes through the small, easily distorted receiver index pin. With the Barrel Spline Socket Rod, marring of an upper receiver’s finish by gripping and twisting inside vise blocks is eliminated and so is the need to remove sights and mounts from the receiver’s M1913 rail.
- Securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work
- Removal & installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler
- Designed to be gripped in a bench vise
- Allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension.
- Cut from solid bar of 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Black oxide Smooth finish
- Length: 12.750"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Diameter: 1.187"
- 100% MADE IN USA
We Also Recommend
Kley-Zion Tactical Pistol Lanyard w/ Belt Loop Attachment
Franklin Uniforce Tactical Gloves - Multiple Models