4ZERO High-performance Polymer Handcuffs
Free Shipping on All Orders*
The 4ZERO cuff is made from a high-performance polymer, designed to function without breaking in any environmental condition encountered. Most zip tie restraints are made from general purpose nylon 66 and are subject to brittleness resulting breakage in extreme dry or cold conditions.
4ZERO cuffs are the fastest and strongest polymer disposable restraint products available. The 4ZERO cuff is designed to be preassembled in the Quad-Loop configuration, for extremely fast deployment in applying the restraint to the subject. The two smaller loops will accommodate fingers with gloves, and allow fast application of the restraint in many adverse conditions (wet, icy, etc).
4ZERO Cuffs are manufactured in the USA under ISO 9000 certification, confirming the strong commitment to quality and reliability. Each lot of parts is vigorously tested for function and strength.
Disposable restraints avoid the transmission of communicable disease. Metal handcuffs can spread disease through reuse (from blood or other bodily fluids that may not have been cleaned off the cuffs), while disposable restraints are not used on multiple subjects.
Red is a reusable restraint for training purposes only. Comes in a 5/Pack
Black as standard non-reusable security hand restraint
- Strongest disposable restraint on the market (Over 400 lbs. of pressure).
- Won’t become brittle in dry climates due to being made from a high performance polymer (ALL other nylon styles do become brittle in a short time).
- Withstands up to 400°F (204°C) temperature.
- Finger Loops, which allows a one handed single pull system. This frees up the users other hand which in return is safer!
- Lower cost than the competitors.
- Holds up in any climate in the world.
We Also Recommend
Proforce Snugpak Chrysalis Sleeping Bags - Multiple Models/Colors
Tru-Spec Men's 24/7 Series 100% Polyester Short Sleeve Concealed Holster Shirt
Tru-Spec 24-7 Mens Ascent 65/35 Poly/Cotton Micro RipStop Pants -Multiple Colors